Ntah lah... Tak tau cemane nak put in words... We became more and more loving each day. Walaupun pernah ada kisah HITAM, but it actually strengthen our love and faith. He never give up to prove his best to me, never tired to shower me every single day with his love and care, and he never loose faith in me even when i broke down into pieces. He catches me whenever i fall... Exactly the right type according to my needs. It's good he's changed now, promised not to repeat the same mistakes again, learnt from the wrongs and throw away what ever shit that drives him into it, even if he has to throw away his once closed+trusted fren as soon as he found out that the "fren" was involved with that PSYCHO+LUNATIC bitch's plan...

Kesan luka masih jelas, but he promised that IT wont happen again... Promised...