U...
Please don't ruin us
Please take care of us
Coz when I'm in need, you're there
I'm happy when we're together...


U...
You're cute... You're adorable...
I love watching you laugh which is memorable
Your smile promises happiness
So, please don't stop smilin', my dearest....

U...
"U ok?"... A question I never forget to ask every day
Just to be sure you're okay
I know I may not have enough time for you each day
But I'm trying my best to please you in every way...

U...
Yet I may not love you fully now
But it won't take long to fill the empty "tank" as now it 's filling up..
I shall wait 'til the day we say our vows
I hope it'll come true as it has become my dream now...

U...
Please don't stop makin' me smile...
Please don't stop laughin'...
Please don't ruin us...
Please take care of us...
I love you... And I hope you felt the same too...