I don't know where to start....

I don't know what to feel...
Numb...

I tried to forget, but it seems hard...
I still think of him

Even if I don't wish for him to be in it...
I still dream of him

I'm still seeing him in my thoughts
I never want to... It pops up like ALL freaking time!

I tried to be strong... I AM strong...
But there will be times when you'll fall on your knees and cried...

I've been focused 110% on my work...
Coz I thought it'll help me to forget... But still...

I've tried to open up my heart to accept a replacement,
But I just couldn't...

I know I've got to LET GO
I did...! And I'm still doing it... But still...


He gave me this picture...
He even made it as his wallpaper on his phone.. And I did too...
He promised me not to let me go...
He'll be there for me...
He'll love me for all his life..
He'll marry me...

He has been a part of my life for a long LONG long time...
He has been my soul, my air that I breathe, my LIFE...
But when time comes, I know I just gotta let him go...

It is not easy....
NOT easy....

I can't regret on the choice that I've made...
I chose to let him go...
There's no turning back...

Let go, Yanie...
Please... Please let him go....



Just let go.......