Skies are crying, I am watching.. Catching teardrops in my hands.. Only silence, as it’s ending, like we never had a chance.. Do you have to make me feel like there’s nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have.. You can break everything I am.. Like I’m made of glass.. Like I’m made of paper! Go on and try to tear me down.. I will be rising from the ground.. Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper!

As the smoke clears.. I awaken and untangle you from me.. Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed.. All my windows still are broken but I’m standing on my feet

You can take everything I have.. You can break everything I am.. Like I’m made of glass.. Like I’m made of paper! Go on and try to tear me down.. I will be rising from the ground.. Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper!

Go run run run..... I’m gonna stay right here.. Watch you disappear yeah oohh...
 
Go run run run...... Yeah it’s a long way down.. But I’m closer to the clouds up here..

You can take everything I have.. You can break everything I am.. Like I’m made of glass
Like I’m made of paper.. Ohh.. Go on and try to tear me down.. I will be rising from the ground.. Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper!


SKYSCRAPER
-Demi Lovato-