I made that decision to talk to you once again coz I was concern about you. Ramai sangat orang bercakap bad things about you in the industry. I still remember that you once said that I was your soul, without me you wont be able to make it through the days. And now, I've made that very 1st move to go and talk to you. Not just once, I made the 1st move each time we met. A million thanx to you sbb sudi keluar dgn gua, sudi temankan gua gi makan, sudi berbual dgn gua, sudi reply msg gua, sudi call gua balik..

But... Just to let you know, I'm doing all this is for the sake of making sure you're alright and it has got nothing to do with any intention of me coming back to you.

Just friends.. Nothing more...
Coz I'm not ready to get into any relationship at this moment..

Nothing more...



I'm better off alone...